- August 17, 2021 9:00 am - 10:30 am
In this course, we will discuss the 120-day resident qualification period for properties that are going through acquisition and Rehab. Learn of the different ideas and tools used to track the process and ensure that you are able to stay organized and meet the strictest of deadlines.
Additional Items we will cover:
- Knowing What Questions to Ask of Ownership Before You Get Started.
- Resident File Qualification Requirements
- the IRS’s Safe Harbor Rule
- Placed in Service Dates Vs. The Start of the Credit Period
- Resident Income Certification Dates
- The “Tack-Back” Rule
- Which Income Limits to Use
- Tracking Unit Transfers During Rehab
- Grandfathering Units During Re-syndication
Instructor: Heather Wezensky – Seldin Company & STAR Compliance Consulting
Heather Wezensky is the Senior Vice President of Compliance for Seldin Company and STAR Compliance Consulting. She is an expert in Fair Housing practices and affordable housing program compliance rules and regulations and holds various affordable designations and credentials such as the CPO™, FHC™, SHCM™ and AHM. Due to her years of on-site consulting work with multiple affordable housing programs, Heather has first-hand insight into the latest affordable housing compliance trends in addition to she and her team reviewing hundreds of resident files on a monthly basis. Having the ability to quickly comprehend the complex rules and regulations of the affordable housing industry, Heather is able to assist her clients across the country to stay compliant with not only state and federal governmental agency requirements, but also with national and local Fair Housing laws.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.