Staying engaged and informed is extremely important, and at AHMA-PSW our priority is to provide quality training for the affordable housing industry. Our training programs are geared towards the regulatory and management topics related to the industry as we promote quality affordable housing.
- On-line class registration available 24/7
- A registration confirmation/invoice email is sent to registrant once registration is complete
- Use the confirmation/invoice email to process payment
- Payment is due prior to class date
- If a registrant is registered within 3 business days of the scheduled training, payment is required to be made via credit card
Class Registration closes, as follows:
- Certified class is closed 10 business days prior to class date
- Regular class is closed 3 business days prior to class date
- Webinar is closed 2 business days prior to class date
- Class registration is closed upon reaching maximum capacity of attendees
Adjustment of Registration Fees
After an attendee’s registration is completed, AHMA-PSW reserves the right to review the information provided by the attendee and adjust the registration ticket type and fee if it is found that the information provided by the attendee has been misrepresented, false or incorrect. Any adjustment to fees will be charged directly to the payment method on file.
Cancellation & Refund Policy – Training Courses Only
Registration fees may be refunded, in full, if cancellation is received in writing on or before 7 business days prior to class date. Cancellation notification should be directed to email@example.com.
After this date, fees are non-refundable, and two options are offered, as follows:
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registrant. Replacement information must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days prior to class date.
- Transfer payment credit to a future class.
For emergency cancellations, please email email@example.com and call our office 1.866.698.2462.
Effective January 1, 2019, payment for class registration is due before each class date. A $50.00 late fee will be added to the outstanding payment after the class date. Outstanding payments will impact future class registrations.
Conference payments are as follows:
- Early Bird registration price is honored if paid before the Early Bird “cut off” date. After the “cut off” date, regular conference registration fee is applied.
- Regular conference registration is due before the conference date. A $50.00 late fee will be added to an unpaid invoice.
- A $125.00 fee is applied to any cancellation.
Photographs, Publicity Material, Print Media and Social Media: AHMA-PSW reserves the sole right to use any photographs, recordings, electronic images or publicity material received or obtained in the course of the event (i.e. classes, meetings & etc.), for whatever use deemed proper by the AHMA-PSW. AHMA-PSW has the exclusive right to include photographic, video and other visual portrayals of Attendees in any pictorial medium, including social media platforms, of any nature whatsoever for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise, without compensation to the Attendee and all rights titled and interest bearing (including all worldwide copyrights therein) will be AHMA-PSW’s sole property, free of any claims of Attendee or any persons deriving any rights or interest from the Attendee.
Photography: Professional photographs will be captured during the event. Attendees hereby grant AHMA-PSW and its representatives’ permission to photograph them at the event and distribute (both now and in the future) the Attendee’s image in photographs, and electronic reproductions of such events and activities.
Photography or Recording Usage by Attendees: Photography, audio recordings, and video recordings are not permitted by event attendees during any training/meeting sessions. Any attendee found recording, audio or video, and / or taking photographs during a training session will be asked to leave the session.