Website Retirement Housing Foundation
The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities. Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for a Maintenance Technician at our site Angelus Plaza, located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (must be a people person).
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Perform basic maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, painting, plastering, servicing machinery, and electrical.
- Conduct daily inspections of the residential units, common areas, interior, and exterior of the building you’re assigned.
- Report any safety hazards to the Building Manager and direct Supervisor.
- Complete daily Work orders as assigned.
- Must be able to handle constant change in a fast-paced environment and be able to deal with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lift or move objects at least 50lbs.
- Bilingual in either Chinese, Korean or Spanish preferred.
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in this field.
This is a Full-Time position. All employment is contingent upon passing a drug test and background check. Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated (COVID-19) prior to being employed.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to Rommel Jimenea, Chief Engineer, at Rommel.email@example.com or fax to 213.626.7352.
To apply for this job email your details to Rommel.firstname.lastname@example.org