Website Retirement Housing Foundation
The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities. RHF is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information.
We currently have an open position for an Assistant Administrator at our site Angelus Plaza, located in Los Angeles, CA. This is a Full-Time Position.
- Supervise Occupancy staff and Resident Office Managers
- Assist with Human Resources, Employee Relations, and Payroll
- Assist with Resident relations
- Ensure compliance for Tax Credit (IRS Section 42), HUD, and CRA/BONDNH programs
- Reports directly to the Administrator and provides support on project operations
- Assist with monitoring waiting list; open, close, and application processing
- Previous Tax Credit (IRS Section 42), HUD, CRA/ BONDNH, and Property Management experience mandatory
- COS, TCS, and/or CPO certification preferred
- Pervious resident relations and Supervisory experience
- Excellent organizational and strategic planning skills
- Proficient in certification (initial, interim, and annual) processing
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (must be a people person)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines
- Must be able to handle constant change in a fast-paced environment and be able to deal with multiple people and various situations simultaneously
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and OneSite experience preferred
- Bilingual in Chinese, Korean or Spanish preferred
All employment is contingent upon passing a drug test and background check. If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to Kristal Olvera, Administrator at Kristal.email@example.com fax to 213.626.7352.
To apply for this job email your details to Kristal.firstname.lastname@example.org