Staying engaged and informed is extremely important, and at AHMA-PSW our priority is to provide quality training for the affordable housing industry. Our training programs are geared towards the regulatory and management topics related to the industry as we promote quality affordable housing.
- On-line class registration available 24/7
- A registration confirmation/invoice email is sent to registrant once registration is complete
- Use the confirmation/invoice email to process payment
- Payment is due prior to class date
Class Registration closes, as follows:
- Certified class is closed 10 business days prior to class date
- Regular class is closed 3 business days prior to class date
- Webinar is closed 2 business days prior to class date
- Class registration is closed upon reaching maximum capacity of attendees
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Registration fees may be refunded, in full, if cancellation is received in writing on or before 7 business days prior to class date. Cancellation notification should be directed to email@example.com.
After this date, fees are non-refundable, and two options are offered, as follows:
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registrant. Replacement information must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days prior to class date.
- Transfer payment credit to a future class.
For emergency cancellations, please email email@example.com and call our office 1.866.698.2462.
Effective January 1, 2019, payment for class registration is due before each class date. A $50.00 late fee will be added to the outstanding payment after the class date. Outstanding payments will impact future class registrations.
Conference payments are as follows:
- Early Bird registration price is honored if paid before the Early Bird “cut off” date. After the “cut off” date, regular conference registration fee is applied.
- Regular conference registration is due before the conference date. A $50.00 late fee will be added to an unpaid invoice.
- A $125.00 fee is applied to any cancellation.