- The July 15th meeting agenda for the California Debt Limit Allocation Committee (CDLAC) is available on the State Treasurer’s website.
- A list of the second round 9% applications is available on the CTCAC website.
- The July 15th meeting agenda is available on the CTCAC website.
- Information is now available on the CTCAC website regarding Average Income Test Federal Election First Year Credit Information.
- Please see the revised 2020 Credit Estimates published to the CTCAC website. There were no changes to the figures from the previous version. Some of the footnotes and references previously left off have been correctly reflected on the document.
- Click here to access the Notice 2020-53, concerning temporary relief from certain requirements and agencies, issuers, operators and owners eligible for the relief granted in section V.
- Click here to access the CPD funding Matrix and Dashboard reports from the HUD Exchange website.
- HUD published a sample self-certification of income form to implement HOPE COVID-19 waivers. View the HOME Sample Self-Certification of Income Form now.
- Visit the HUD Exchange website to view the HOME COVID-19 Guidance page for additional information and resources.
HUD has posted an updated – COVID-19 Guidance for Landlords. The information included in this brochure addresses the following:
- Evictions for non-payment of rent due to COVID-19
- Forbearance on FHA-Insured Multifamily Loans
- Working with Families on Repayment Plans
- Informing Assisted Families and Individuals on the ability to request Interim Recertifications after loss of income
- Resources in your Local Community Available to Low-Income Families