- October 4, 2022 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Instructor: Josef Levy – Embassy Consulting Services
Violence in the workplace is a risk for any organization, but it is a risk that can be managed. As a nation, we have learned many critical lessons into how to prevent many of these tragic workplace violence incidents involving active shooters. This specifically designed training will provide all the education, awareness, skills, and strategies needed to effectively respond to workplace violence or an active shooter event happening at a property.
Get Ready to:
- Identify myths regarding active shooter events
- Identify factors that can cause workplace violence
- Explore strategies to prevent violent incidents
- Discuss recent workplace violence examples
- Learn, Run, Hide, Fight protocols
- Discuss the importance of awareness, prevention, preparedness, response, and survival mindset
*** Please arrive by 8:00 am for registration; Session will start promptly at 8:30 am. Parking is complimentary. ***
Registration Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment Policy: Payment for course registration is due prior to the scheduled class date. If a registrant is registered within 3 business days of the scheduled training, payment is required to be made via credit card. Send an email to email@example.com or call the office at 1.866.698.2462 to make payment by credit card.
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the scheduled training date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
Venue: Century Villages at Cabrillo
Venue Phone: 562-388-8107Address: