- Red alerts went out on SB1410 and AB1436. Click here to review the Governor’s Executive Action.
- The legislature is down to its last few days. The capitol was closed for two days due to new COVID-19 cases, pushing any more bills possibly to the next session. The legislature will be working through the weekend. More news should be out on Monday.
- The State of California has a website of resources and information for current wildfires in the state, including open shelters.
- HOME Program reports have been posted on the HUD Exchange. Additional HOME Program reports are available on the HOME Program Page.
- CDBG CARES Act Webinar Series: Overview of Federal Register Notice (FR-6218-N-01) will take place on September 1, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT. Email email@example.com for more information or any questions.
- New resources for DCTA recipients and smaller distressed community resources are part of the newest webinars, reports, and other information now available on the DCTA Program Resources page.
- The HOME four-year project completion deadline webinar is September 16, 2020 1:00pm EDT. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Now Available: Video FAQ on Emergency HOME TBRA Environmental Review and Sample CENST Environmental Review Form. Visit the HOME COVID-19 Guidance page on the HUD Exchange for additional information and resources.
- Materials posted: Preparing for the CAPER Webinar. Email eConPlan.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com for more information.