- February 26, 2020 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Whether your property is a Section 8, Rent Supplement, 236, 202, 202/8, 202 PAC, 202/811 PRAC, 231, 221(d)3 or 221(d)3 BMIR, having an income stream that keeps pace with operating costs is key to ensuring the present and future viability of your property and its ability to provide the facilities and services your residents need.
This course takes an in-depth look at:
- Various rent increase methods available to housing providers
- Identify what applies to which type of property
- When and How the Owner can choose their method
- What to submit with your request
- How to justify line-item increases over 5%
This course is based on the current Section 8 Renewal Guide, Chapter 7 of the 4350.1 – – Processing Budget-Based Rent Increases and proposed guidance from the Draft Revised 4350.1 Chapter 2.06 – Budget-Based Rent Adjustments
Instructor: Gwen Volk
*** Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. for registration; Session will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. ***
—- Lunch is on your own —-
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to training session date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Venue: Breezeway Learning Center