- April 22, 2020 10:00 am - 11:45 am
This webinar will provide guidance and practical tips on navigating your Annual and Interim Recertifications through a non-contact or limited contact environment.
At this unique time, we understand the challenges of continuing to perform HUD required tasks, while still protecting our staff and residents.
Topics the class will cover:
- Updating Annual Recertification Reminder Notices
- Options for Non-Face-to-Face resident Interviews and electronic signatures
- Obtaining Third-Party Verifications
- Completing HUD-50059’s with limited information
- How to submit certifications to TRACS without obtaining a resident signature
- How to document the resident file
- What steps you need to take after the quarantine to ensure compliance with HUD rules and regulation
Instructor: Robin Fox, Consulting Manager, Los Angeles LOMOD Corporation
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com