- March 20, 2019 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The subject of assistive animals for persons with disabilities is one of the hottest fair housing topics right now. This webinar will answer the following questions so you can appropriately manage this important disability accommodation: if allowing a particular animal is reasonable, what to do if an animal causes problems, if they have to allow all breeds, if the animal has be to trained, what to do when they believe an animal is a “fake,” if they can charge pet deposits for them, and many other related issues.
In addition, this webinar will also cover:
- How ADA, HUD and DFEH define assistive animals and how they differ
- Handling requests for animals
- Training and certification
- Differences between pets and assistive animals
- Handling problems that arise with the animals
- Assistive animals in the workplace
- And much more!
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar training session date. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org