- April 16, 2020 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar addresses the impact of the new DSM-V hoarding criteria on preventive hoarding and intervention efforts.
It provides specific intervention techniques, discusses the importance of collaboration with housing management, pest control, and other professionals that service coordinators can generate, to support residents in recovery and removal of clutter that may cause safety issues or potential lease violation.
Attendees will be able to:
- Define hoarding disorder
- Increase awareness of hoarding behaviors
- Understand the difference between a collector, a hoarder, and squalor.
- Identify tips for responding to and assisting residents – develop a plan.
- Understand the legal framework and responsibilities under reasonable accommodation.
Instructor: Ruben Rivera-Jackman
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org