- April 17, 2024 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Presenter: Berta Montoya
Objective writing emphasizes facts, information, and arguments, and can be contrasted with subjective writing which relates to personal feelings and biases.
- What is objective writing and its elements,
- The differences between subjective vs. objective writing,
- Take a look and analyze the objective writing sample
- How to Prepare an Effective Letter /Document / Email
- How to Ensure Proper Punctuation, Capitalization, and Spelling
- What to Include or Not to Include in Your Written Communications (subjective vs objective language)
- How to respond to your emails
- Keep it simple to get results.
- Do’s and “Don’ts
Meeting Link Details
The meeting link and details will be sent out to registrants in a separate email, no later than 48 hours prior to the training date and a reminder will be emailed an hour before the training course. Please be sure to check your junk mail for any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment Policy: Payment for course registration is due prior to the scheduled class date. If a registrant is registered within 3 business days of the scheduled training, payment is required to be made via credit card. Send an email to email@example.com or call the office at 1.866.698.2462 to make payment by credit card.
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the scheduled training date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.