- June 25, 2020 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Conflicts are natural in all walks of daily life, both at workplace and home. This webinar introduces the common characteristics and traits associated with difficult people. While such characteristics and traits may be generalizations, you may find these characteristics and traits in a few of the people in your workplace, amongst your friends or even a loved one.
Dealing with difficult people and situations requires both tact and strength. Remember that there are no difficult people, only different ones.
- Enhance understanding of the common characteristics and traits of people who exhibit difficult behaviors.
- Gain self-awareness regarding triggers.
- Learn how to diffuse and de-escalate difficult situations.
- Identify practical conflict management tools.
Instructor: Ruben Rivera-Jackman
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org