- September 1, 2020 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join us for an engaging webinar to discuss all the new 2020 Fair Housing Regulations, as it relates to Service and Companion Animals.
This Webinar will:
- Review the difference between pets and service/companion animals
- Review the differencebetween service and companion animals
- Explain what you can and cannot ask a person to provide for each type of animal
- The similarities between service and companion animals
- Help you handleguests with service or companion animals
- Discuss the Rules of conduct for service and companion animals
- Provide best practices on how to handle issues with service and companion animals
Fair housing complaints and lawsuits arising from a housing provider’s mishandling of service and companion animal issues are common. These complaints/lawsuits can be very expensive and time consuming to defend. Learn how to properly handle these issues so you and your team can avoid potential fair housing liability.
Presenter: Lynn Dover – KTS: Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
***The Webinar link will be sent out 24 hours prior to the training and please remember to register and login at least 5 mins before the initial webinar start time. ***
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.