- April 22, 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join us for an interactive Associate Member Meeting to discuss your benefits as an AHMA-PSW member. During this 1 ½ hr. zoom meeting, AHMA-PSW Board Members will explain the following:
- What is AHMA-PSW? And how does it work?
- Who does AHMA-PSW represent?
- The two different types of Memberships and the benefits for each
- How to become an active member
You will also hear from Associate Members who will share their experience with AHMA-PSW. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions on the benefits, activities and how you can actively participate.
- Kurt Aldinger, Board President
- Gabriela Chavez, President-Elect, Vice President of Training & Education
- Debbie Atilano, Vice President Membership
- Irene Taylor, Director Associate Members
- Jamilla Davis, Associate Member Dunn-Edwards
- Mario Quiroz, Associate Member GQ Landscape Care
- Heather Bolden, Regular Member Volunteers of America
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.