- November 2, 2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Come and hear the latest update and regulatory changes from Chris Linton, Contract Administrator, Washoe Affordable Housing Corporation.
Chris’ update will be followed by Cheryl Borgstrom, Account Executive, Las Vegas Asset Management Servicing Office, who will introduce the Homeless Preference Initiative and will provide an overview and guidance.
Other speakers include:
- Sharon Chamberlain, Chief Executive Officer of Northern Nevada Hopes
- Matthew Fleming, Executive Director of Northern Nevada CHRB
- Amy Jones, Executive Director of Reno Housing Authority
- Sheila Leslie, Behavioral Health Program Coordinator of Washoe County Human Services
Registration and Continental Breakfast will start at 8:30am.
Venue: HUD Reno