- January 23, 2020 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The session is designed to instill the value of professionalism in communications as part of an individual’s and organization’s branding.
The 2020 Professional Development Series, Session 1 is the first of four sessions developed to provide the context and foundation necessary for the subsequent sessions.
- Build a Consistent Brand through Communications
- Make the Best Impression Over the Phone
- Send Professional and Effective Emails
- Ensure Your Letters Include the Main Elements
- Develop a voice mail greeting
- Practice responses for phone call scenarios
- Build a signature block
- Proof an application based on the guidelines provided during session
Instructor: Velma de la Rosa
*** Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. for registration; Session will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. ***
—- Lunch is on your own —-
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to training session date via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: TELACU Corporate
Venue Phone: (323)838-8556Address: