- April 13, 2021 - April 14, 2021 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Basics of Effective Written Communications Session will provide participants the tools necessary to immediately improve and build on their written communication skills. The first session provides a preliminary overview on the elements and structure of emails and letters. This session will build on the framework and focus on the writing. Grammar will be addressed but will not be the primary focus. The focus will be on how to use tools to produce a highly effective and professional communication. Session will address the following topics:
- How to Prepare an Effective Letter
- How to Ensure Proper Punctuation, Capitalization and Spelling
- What to Include or Not to Include in Your Written Communications
Activities will include:
- Pre- and post-assessment: Proof a Letter
- Practice drafting a basic letter and email response
- Peer proofing and feedback
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Remember to Register and Login at least 10 mins before the initial webinar start time.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.