- February 16, 2021 - February 17, 2021 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Professional Etiquette Session will focus on non-written communications and continue to further emphasize the branding of the individual and association to the organization. Session will address the following topics:
- Is Your Body Language Saying More than You Are
- It’s Not What You Say but How You Say It
- How to Make a Powerful First Impression
- Building a Network
- Virtual Meeting Participation
Activities will include:
- Interpreting demonstrations of body language
- Provide feedback on visuals on the dress of individuals
- Practice introductions in simulated networking session and receive peer feedback
- Critique sample introduction videos
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
The bundle rates will only be applied to registering for all three sessions of our Professional Development Series. A bundle rate for only two sessions will not be permitted. Payment for a bundle registration must be made prior to the first class of the Professional Development Series, Session 1 – Professional Etiquette. Remember to Register and Login at least 10 mins before the initial webinar start time.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.