- November 16, 2021 - November 17, 2021 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
All meetings are not the same. What you put into planning a meeting is what you will get out of a meeting. Preparation is key to being effective, productive, and positioning yourself as a leader. This 2 day session will cover all elements of facilitating a productive meeting including the preparation, facilitation, and management of the outcomes. The following topics will also be addressed in this training:
- Setting the agenda with the 5 W’s
- Understanding your role as a meeting facilitator
- Communicating roles and responsibilities
- Differentiating between in-person and virtual meetings
- Tracking outcomes and follow-ups
Instructor: Velma De La Rosa
*** REMINDER ***
Please note that this is a 2 day training. The course is from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (PST) for both November 16th and November 17th.
*** Meeting Link Details ***
Meeting links will be sent out in a separate email, no later than 48 hours prior to the training’s scheduled time frame. An email reminder will also be sent out to registrants an hour before the scheduled training course.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.