- October 12, 2021 - October 13, 2021 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Being effective and good at what you do is many times measured by productivity. This session can be summarized by a quote from authors, Tony Schwartz and Jim Loehr. “The number of hours in a day is fixed, but the quantity and quality of energy available to us is not.” Time and energy go hand in hand with productivity and leadership. Session will address the following topics:
- Learn about the different types of energy and how they affect your productivity
- Be in tune with what drains you and what sustains you
- Discover daily practices and strategies to shift your energy
- Creating structure that increases productivity
Instructor: Velma De La Rosa
*** BUNDLE REGISTRATION ***
Please view Session 1 – Developing Effective Presentations, if you would like to register for all 3 sessions at the Bundle rate. Don’t wait, the Bundle rate for this Professional Development Series will end on September 13th at 12:00 pm (PST)!
*** Meeting Link Details ***
Meeting links will be sent out in a separate email, no later than 48 hours prior to the training’s scheduled time frame. An email reminder will also be sent out to registrants an hour before the scheduled training course.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.