- October 12, 2021 - October 13, 2021 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Being effective and good at what you do is many times measured by productivity. This session can be summarized by a quote from authors, Tony Schwartz and Jim Loehr. “The number of hours in a day is fixed, but the quantity and quality of energy available to us is not.” Time and energy go hand in hand with productivity and leadership. This 2 day session will address the following topics:
- Learn about the different types of energy and how they affect your productivity
- Be in tune with what drains you and what sustains you
- Discover daily practices and strategies to shift your energy
- Creating structure that increases productivity
Instructor: Velma De La Rosa
*** NEW BUNDLE REGISTRATION ***
This new special bundle includes registration to the following Sessions:
- Session 2 – Managing Your Time & Energy (October 12th & 13th)
- Session 3 – The Art of Facilitating Productive Meetings (November 16th & 17th)
Please note that bundle rates end on Monday, October 11th.
*** Meeting Link Details ***
Meeting links will be sent out in a separate email, no later than 48 hours prior to the training’s scheduled time frame. An email reminder will also be sent out to registrants an hour before the scheduled training course.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.