We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- August 1, 2017 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Is it difficult for you to manage interruptions that interfere with getting your work done? Do you risk running out of time before working on critical responsibilities and tasks? Would it help if you could spend less time being reactive and more time being proactive?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then help is on the way! Please join us for a live, 90‐minute interactive webinar where we will discuss key skills for Managing Time to Maximize Performance!
Topics to be covered will include:
- How to create new habits for planning and scheduling
- Shifting from spending time to investing time
- Maximizing your use of resources
- The benefit of networking for managing time
- Learning how to treat time as an investment
Featuring Speaker: Brenda Harrington