- November 28, 2017 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Whether it is a conversation with a coworker, resident or contractor, an email going out to a group of people or report being written to share information on an important topic, communicating effectively can be a challenge. Even when we work extra hard to deliver clear and concise details, it is not uncommon for messages to be misunderstood by the person, or people on the receiving end of the message we’re trying to deliver. Believe it or not, the use of conversation models and tools can help make communicating easier and much more effective!
During our upcoming webinar, Communicating with Confidence, we will talk about many different aspects of communication, including:
- Different types of communication
- Connecting with your audience
- Effective customer service
- Delivering feedback
- Difficult conversations
Who should attend?
This session is designed for:
- Site staff, including property managers, assistant managers, compliance specialists, service coordinators and maintenance supervisors
- Corporate or headquarters staff, including regional and district managers; mid- and entry-level managers and supervisors; compliance specialists; HR, accounting and technical staff; etc.
This special event is brought to you by NAHMA, hosted by Rocky AHMA.
About the Trainer: Brenda Harrington, founder of Adaptive Leadership Strategies, LLC, works with private, public and nonprofit organizations to improve performance by helping staff members work with greater agility and expanded leadership capacity. In the past, Brenda served as Executive Vice President, Operations for a large property management and consulting firm. She is a Moderator on the Global Delivery Team for Harvard Business School Publishing (HBP), where she facilitates leadership development courses for HBP corporate clients worldwide. Brenda has received her Certification for Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University, and is also certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF).