- November 9, 2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Come and hear the latest update and regulatory changes from Chris Linton, Contract Administrator, Washoe Affordable Housing Corporation.
Chris’ update will be followed by Cheryl Borgstrom, Account Executive, Las Vegas Asset Management Servicing Office, who will introduce the Homeless Preference Initiative and will provide an overview and guidance.
Other speakers include:
- Kelly Robson, Chief Social Services Officer of Help of Southern Nevada
- Peter McCoy, LCSW HUD VASH
- Tommie Briscoe, Program Manager of the HUD/VASH Program
- John E. Heintzelman, SSVF Program Coordinator
Registration and Continental Breakfast will start at 8:30am.
Venue: HUD Las Vegas