- March 26, 2020 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Basics of Effective Written Communications
Basics of Effective Written Communications provides participants the tools necessary to immediately improve and build on their written communication skills.
This session builds on the framework and focuses on the writing skills. The focus is how to use tools to produce a highly effective and professional written communication.
- Prepare an Effective Letter
- Ensure Proper Punctuation, Capitalization and Spelling
- What to include or not to include in your written communications
- Pre- and post-assessment: Proofreading a Letter
- Practice drafting a basic letters and email responses
- Peer proofreading and providing feedback
Instructor: Velma de la Rosa
*** Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. for registration; Session will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. ***
—- Lunch is on your own —-
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to training session date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Venue: Century Villages at Cabrillo
Venue Phone: 562-388-8107Address: