- February 10, 2022 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Managing our time is about more than watching the clock and trying to squeeze as much work into our day as possible. Leveraging technology, planning and prioritizing our work are all key ingredients in managing our time more efficiently. Property Management professionals have the added challenge of emergencies and unplanned events that seem to show up at just the right time to throw a wrench into their day.
Join us for tips, tricks and best practices on:
- Creating an effective Communication Plan.
- Using hidden Outlook features to stay organized and save time on repetitive tasks.
- Leveraging cloud technology to make work more visible and easier to collaborate on.
- Learn the art of staying flexible and shifting gears when necessary, while not losing sight of the tasks you had to put on hold.
Instructor: Kara Rawson – GK Management Co., Inc.
Meeting Link Details
The meeting link and details will be sent out to registrants in a separate email, no later than 48 hours prior to the training date and a reminder will be emailed an hour before the training course. Please be sure to check your junk mail for any emails from email@example.com.
Registration Payment & Cancellation Policy
Payment Policy: Payment for course registration is due prior to the scheduled class date. If a registrant is registered within 3 business days of the scheduled training, payment is required to be made via credit card. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 1.866.698.2462 to make payment by credit card.
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the scheduled training date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.