- November 18, 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We all participate in a team daily, whether at work, at home, on the athletic field, or in civic engagement. You may not give it much thought, but you ARE an integral part of a team, and your actions can result in a team’s success.
Teamwork and Team Building are discussed, shared, and practiced during this training. Join us to learn:
- The concept of a team and the factors for success
- The three types of teams
- The Tuckman team development model; phases and characteristics
- Leader action versus participant action
- Importance of team-building activities
- Problem-solving techniques using the Six Thinking Hats model
- And more…
Instructor: Scott Ployer – National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
*** Meeting Link Details ***
The meeting link and details will be sent out to registrants in a separate email, no later than 48 hours prior to the training date and a reminder will be emailed an hour before the training course. Please be sure to check your junk mail for these emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.