- February 1, 2020 10:00 am - 11:30 am
When we hear the word bully, we immediately think of children and adolescents, but it is a very real problem in the older adult population. It is estimated that 10-20% of older adults experience some type of senior-to-senior aggression, usually verbal abuse.
These acts are often referred to as adult bullying.
The webinar outlines ways to create a safe environment for addressing the targeted individuals as well as the perpetrators.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify the five common types of adult bullies
- Describe the characteristics of bullying behaviors
- Understand the psycho-social impacts of bullying
- Recognize strategies for dealing with adult bullies
Instructor: Ruben Rivera-Jackman
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com