- November 7, 2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
VAWA is now a part of our daily business and monitoring for compliance and policies will soon become a part of our Management and Occupancy Reviews. This day will focus on policy questions, how to show compliance and how to navigate the legal issues surrounding VAWA. Speakers from HUD, LOMOD and KTS will be on hand. Ample time will be given for participants to talk to one another about how they are implementing VAWA.
- Welcome & Intros-Moderator
- Overview of VAWA-HUD and/or LOMOD
- Legal ramifications of VAWA (KTS)
- Compliance monitoring-HUD and/or LOMOD
- Steps to bifurcate a lease when bifurcation is disputed-KTS
- Audience discussion of Emergency Transfer Plans
- General Questions to Panel
Due to limited seating, we request that companies register a maximum of 2 -3 attendee.
**** Registration opens at 8:30 am ****
** Continental breakfast will be provided **
Venue: Baldwin Villa Plaza