We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- February 26, 2020 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Professional Etiquette In The Workplace
The Professional Etiquette Session focuses on non-written communications and continues to further emphasize your professional brand and how you represent your employer.
- Is your body language saying more than you are
- It’s not what you say but how you say it
- How to make a powerful first impression
- Building a professional Network
- Interpreting of body language
- Provide feedback on the professional attire of individuals/perceptions
- Practice introductions in simulated networking session and receive peer feedback
- Critique sample introduction videos
Instructor: Velma de la Rosa
*** Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. for registration; Session will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. ***
—- Lunch is on your own —-
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to training session date via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: TELACU Corporate
Venue Phone: (323)838-8556Address:
1248 Goodrich Blvd., Los Angeles, California, 90022, United States