- September 14, 2021 - September 15, 2021 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Whether you’re reporting, training, hosting a webinar, making a business pitch, onboarding a new hire, or introducing your business, what you say, and how you present it is important. The effectiveness of a presentation determines how many people you reached, influenced, persuaded, or caused to take action. Take the necessary steps to developing and conducting a presentation that delivers results. Session will address the following topics:
- Planning and preparation
- Knowing your audience
- Building a brand for your presentation
- Determining the best use of images, charts, and video
- Making your presentation visually friendly
- Practicing and testing your presentation
Instructor: Velma De La Rosa
*** BUNDLE REGISTRATION ***
Bundle registration includes registration to the following Sessions:
- Session 1 – Developing Effective Presentations (September 14th & 15th)
- Session 2 – Managing Your Time & Energy (October 12th & 13th)
- Session 3 – The Art of Facilitating Productive Meetings (November 16th & 17th)
Please note that bundle rates end on Monday, September 13th.
*** Meeting Link Details ***
Meeting links will be sent out in a separate email, no later than 48 hours prior to the training’s scheduled time frame. An email reminder will also be sent out to registrants an hour before the scheduled training course.
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to the webinar session date by via email to email@example.com. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.