- March 24, 2020 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Think you know everything that goes into being safe?
This session goes over the basic safety rules for the following areas:
Shock Hazards, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), Power Awareness and Arc Flash Hazards
You will Learn:
- Basics of the Electric Theory through Ohm’s Law and how it relates to your safety and electrical equipment.
- How the Electrical Theory pertains to everyday residential devices, such as your receptacles and switches.
- Review the calculations that go into working on breakers and wiring, while learning the safety precautions behind this work.
- Understand the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70) requirements for one- and two- family dwellings and how it affects lighting, power, apartment wiring, overcurrent protection, grounding, ground fault requirements and distribution.
Instructor: Craig Monin
*** Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. for registration; Session will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. ***
—- Lunch is on your own —-
For a full refund, cancellation needs to be completed 7 days prior to training session date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be charged full registration if cancellation is not done within that stated period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Venue: Breezeway Learning Center