Website Many Mansions
Typical work assignments –
- Assist in coordinating meetings and developing follow-up tasks for meetings with the development team for projects under development.
- Assist in researching potential acquisitions.
- Assist with preparation and compilation of funding applications.
- Assist with preparation of construction loan closing and permanent loan conversions.
- Assist with community outreach efforts for projects under consideration for City Council approval.
Required/preferred skill sets –
The successful intern candidate will:
- Be seeking a college degree, and preferably in a 3rd or 4th year (junior or senior) status.
- Have work or volunteer experience with a nonprofit, preferably an affordable housing nonprofit.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe PDF tools.
- Possess or be working toward a Real Estate license and/or a Notary Public.
- Possess the ability to speak and write clearly, including a preference for the ability to speak and translate Spanish.
To apply for this job email your details to Colleenm@manymansions.org