Website Retirement Housing Foundation
The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities. Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an open position for an Occupancy Specialist at our site Angelus Plaza, located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Process Annual, Gross Rent, and Interim Recertification’s for assigned case load
- Conduct monthly certification interviews
- Issue 30 day notice of rent increase in a timely manner
- Heavy filing of resident documentation HUD & Tax Credit
- Submit special claims
- Reception relief as scheduled
- Run monthly HUD required EIV reports and maintain EIV binders
- Experience with HUD 202/8 & Tax Credit Affordable housing programs
- Must have either a COS, TCS, CPO certification
- Proficient in Windows XP/MS Excel
- OneSite Experience Preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (must be a people person)
- Strong organizational skills and prioritizing
- Strong verbal, written and customer service communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines
All employment is contingent upon passing a drug test and background check. If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to Kristal Olvera, Administrator at Kristal.firstname.lastname@example.org fax to 213.626.7352.
To apply for this job email your details to Kristal.email@example.com