Website Retirement Housing Foundation
The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities.
Angelus Plaza is an Affordable Housing Community comprised of four high rise residential towers and one multi- purpose building. There is an immediate opening for full- time Janitor(s) at Angelus Plaza located in Downtown Los Angeles.
Duties and Responsibilities required:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (must be a people person)
- Must be able to follow directions
- Experience in cleaning vacant units
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Maintain a clean work station and comply with all safety rules
- Attend regular Fire and Safety trainings
- Clean common areas daily, including the community restrooms, laundry room and utility rooms
- Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds or more, push, pull, bend, and stand throughout the day
- Must be a team player and assist other buildings when coverage is needed
- This position is full time with benefits and employee reports directly to the Chief Engineer
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Janitorial work
- Must pass criminal background and drug screening
If you or someone you know is interested, please forward a resume with salary history to Rommel Jimenea, Chief Engineer at Rommel.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the resume to (213)617-8435.
To apply for this job email your details to Rommel.email@example.com